SPORT. TOURISM. BUSINESS – A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE 2019
October 3-5 2019, Gostiny Dvor, Moscow
“SPORT. TOURISM. BUSINESS – A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE” FORUM – 2019
10.00 – 11.30
The opening ceremony and plenary session
Investment Business Forum “Skiing Russia”
The main topic of the Forum: how to double the number of Russians involved in ski holidays in the period up to 2035, which would allow us to expect the effectiveness of investments in the industry.
- How to achieve this in conditions of low consumer demand?
- How to increase the average bill at the most successful resorts and increase the load and cash flow for the rest?
- Where to look for the points of growth?
- Which marketing strategy to choose?
- Who can be involved in this work and what market players can you place your bets on?
- How to implement the nation’s and the world’s best practices?
- What successful business projects can be used?
- What federal support can be expected and what tasks can be solved by the market itself?
These are just a few of the questions, to which we want to find the answers and then implement them in real life. According to the results of the Forum, proposals will be formulated for inclusion in the state tourism development strategy.
INVITED: Ministry of Economic Development, Rosturizm, Rosleskhoz, Rostekhnadzor, Federal Customs Service, Federal Tax Service, Ski Resorts of the North Caucasus, Rosa Khutor Mountain Resort.
· The project of development of domestic tourism in Russia for the period up to 2035
· Topical issues of interaction of recreational tourist areas and Rosleskhoz in the interests of the development of domestic tourism in Russia
· Practical questions of the taxation of tourist recreational zones
· Customs clearance of equipment imported into Russia for tourist recreation areas. The current state
· Prospects for the development of the mountain resorts of the North Caucasus. Khasan Timizhev, the C.E.O of AO “KSK”
· Trends of developing skiing areas
Nikolay Shlentsov, the executive director of Rosa Khutor,
· Representative of Rostekhnadzor.
“Joining the efforts of the mountain resort owners is the most relevant task of today. Organizational and legal forms of joining efforts at mountain resorts, domestic and foreign cases”.
· “The system of French tourist offices”.
Inessa Korotkova, Director of the Moscow office of ATOUT FRANCE (Agency for the Development of Tourism in France)
· “The work of host tour operators in Austria”.
Gerald Boehm, Austrian National Tourist Office, Moscow
· Giovanni Bastianelli, Director of ENIT – Italian Government Tourist Board
· Natalia Vart Market Manager Russia – Switzerland Tourism.
· Mikhail Ushakov, president of the non-profit partnership “National Association of Informational Travel Organizations”
13.00 – 15.00
INVESTMENTS, MANAGEMENT, WORKLOAD
Elena Gureeva, the leader of “Sports Industry Management” branch, PhD of the department of hospitality industry, tourism and sport of PLEKHANOV Russian University of Economics Плеханова
To the participation in the session are invited the representatives of Radisson Resort Zavidovo, Mriya Resort & SPA (Crimea), Imeretinskiy health resort, Moscow Country Club, Shymbulak mountain health resort (Kazakhstan), “Sviyazhskie Hills” (GSOK “Kazan”), GK “Kvan”, the Resorts of the North Caucasus, Gorky Gorod, Konstantin Garanin, direktor of the Territorial Marketing Center
1. A special look at the development of ski holidays in Russia. Speaker: Konstantin Garanin.
2. The French system of club rest on the example of Club Med. Speaker: the head of the Club Med representative office in Russia.
3. “Building a new sales system in the mountain resort of Arkhyz”. Speaker: Director of the Department of Marketing of the Resorts of the North Caucasus Saadu Kaziev.
4. “The sales and marketing system of Gorky Gorod mountain resort”. Speaker: Olga Filipenkova, marketing and sales director of “Gorky Gorod” mountain resort
15.00 – 17.00
TOURISM ONLINE master classes
“Effective online promotion. Case analysis”
Sergey Skorbenko, CEO of DigitalWill Internet Marketing Agency
“Digital marketing for health resorts: how to get the maximum efficiency from the online promotion”
Ilya Konoplev, Digital marketer, project manager of the fitness health resort “Knowledge”, in Sochi, director of development for First Fitness and the Fitness Industry Group.
“Sales technologies of the ski resort, used in Rosa Khutor and Arkhyz”
“IT solutions for hotels and health resorts”.
“Mastertour, a popular system for tour operators and travel agencies”
17.00 – 18.00
AMUSE AND ENTERTAIN! Master class ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF INCOME – HOW TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY ON ENTERTAINERS
Oxana Goncharova, General Director of the International Animation Agency “Celebrate Communication”, founder of the International School of Hotel Animators at the Celebrate School
Case session CHRISTMAS COMING SOON! THE BANK OF THE BEST IDEAS
October 4 2019
10.00 – 12-00
HEALTH RESORTS OF THE FUTURE case session. NEW GENERATION HEALTH RESORTS: THE FIRST STEPS ON CREATION AND RENOVATION
Dmitry Bogdanov, Chairman of the Commission for the Development of Children’s, Youth Tourism and Tourism of Citizens in Need of Increased Social Care, Public Council under the Federal Agency for Tourism, Director of the “Knowledge” CCM, Sochi
Participants of the session:
Oleg Akimov, Deputy General Director for Strategic Development, Belokurikha Resort
Olga Bokova, General Director of Mashuk Aqua-Therm;
Inna Chulkova, Deputy General Director of JSC RZD-ZDOROVYE.
Alexander Ivanov, General Director of JSC SKO FNPR “PROFKURORT”:, Moscow
Sergey Merenkov, director of Zapolyarye Health Resort
Alexander Trukhachev, the minister of tourism and health resorts of the Stavropol territory
Dmitriy Trishkin, Head of the Main Military Medical Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Moscow
Sergey Gromada, Head of the RSC “Silichi” and “Youth” health resort, Belarus
Vladimir Tyulenev, Volzhsky Utes health home of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation, Samara Region
Elena Trubnikova, Chairman of the Association for Health Tourism
12.00 – 13.30
Expert workshop RENOVATION AND NEW APPROACHES FOR RESORT HOTELS, HEALTH CARE AND RENTALS. HOW TO UPDATE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND OPTIMIZE THE WORKLOAD
Alexander Turgenev, fitness director of the all-season resort Rosa Khutor, Sochi
Sergey Nedzelskiy, sport director, Mriya Resort & SPA, Yalta, Republic of the Crimea
Moderator: Olga Kiseleva, President of AOFI, CEO of World Gym Russia
14.00 – 15.30
PACK AND TO SELL panel session WORKING WITH THE TARGET AUDIENCE AND MAXIMIZING THE INFLOWS
Aleksey Matushkin, Regional Director for Russia, CIS and Baltic States, BOOKING.COM
Yanis Dzenis, Head of PR and Marketing Department at Aviasales and Hotellook
Varbara Malkina, региональный менеджер Expedia в РФ и СНГ (Trivago)
Ekaterina Belousova, Ostrovok.ru
Valeria Utkina, international coordinator of lookinhotels
Eugene Uskov, online sales expert, TravelLine
15.30 – 16.45
CREATION OF NEW CONCEPTS AND DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF PARKS AND TERRITORIES
Moderator: Dmitriy Sklyarenko, General Director of GO RARK
Julia Verkhushina,Head of the Krasnoyarsk Krai Tourism Agency, curator of the Gremyachya Griva Park
Andrey Lapshin, Director-General of the Sokolniki Park
Vitaliy Emmanuilov, Deputy General Director of “VDNH”
Vyacheclav Dunaev, General Director of “Gorky Park”, “Mosgorpark”
Grigoriy Botvinin, Head of Commercial Management of GTZ Gazprom
Sergey Rodulgin, the managing director of “Expedition” creative park
16-45 – 18-00
CAREFUL: CHILDREN! HOW TO ORGANIZE CHILDREN’S REST – LEARNING FROM THE BEST
1) active children’s summer camps: “Artek”, “Orlenok”, “Sirius”
2) the expertise of organizing children’s camps at mountain-skiing complexes:
- Yulia Arievich, development director, KANT in-city ski resort, Moscow
- Irina Redikh, the director of “Solnechnaya Dolina” (“Sunny Valley”) mountain resort Chelyabinsk Oblast