Strategy of development and summer loading of territories and tourist - recreational zones. Commercialization of sports and tourist facilities and the legacy of the Universiade-2019 in Krasnoyarsk
10-14 June 2019
Organizer : Group of Companies “SportB2B”, downhill skiing complex "Diniy" with the support of
Divnogorsk technical school of forest technologies and NP "Assembly of ski centers of Russia», Salon Expo - Ski Build Expo
The cost of the program 36 500 RUB, single accommodation, meals, transfers, business program and excursion program, entertainment program and a banquet.
We guarantee knowledge, emotions, business meetings at the highest level and good mood!
We expect: representatives of ski resorts, areas, sports and tourist facilities, tour operators, hotels, companies, manufacturers and suppliers interested in working on re-equipping of the facilities of the Universiade, in the creation and development of clusters "Yenisei Siberia", "Siberian Divnogorie".
Transfer from the airport at 6:45
• check-in, accommodation in ski resort "Divniy", tourist complexes: "Tri kapitana", "Admiral", "Alsey" with view to Yenisei river.
• Excursion to the hydroelectric power station of Krasnoyarsk.
• Departure to Divnogorsk technical school of forest technology, presentation of training programs for snowcat operators.
• Advisory center concerning forest lands and natural resources (answers to questions from practitioners in the industry)
Visit of Uneversiade facilities (Bobrovy log, Sopka, the Biathlon Academy)
Plenary meeting. The plenary session will be attended by representatives of the Ministry of sports, Ministry of industry and trade, the organizing Committee of the Universiade, the Ministry of sports and tourism of Krasnoyarsk region, public organizations, sports and tourist facilities, media
• Commercialization of sports and tourism facilities
• Creating of the concept of healthy lifestyle and fitness in the territory
• Management of tourism projects
Architecture and concept of territory development, territorial branding
Overview of financial instruments for long-term projects
Attracting of sports mega-projects and events
Creating of food concepts, accommodation and events at sports and tourist facilities.
Roundtable discussion: Presentation of the cluster "Siberian Divnogorie»
Summer loading of sports and tourist facilities. Development of water sports on the territory.
Rafting on the Mana river . Team building
4.30 Transfer to the airport.
For participation please contact:
Svetlana Danilina, CEO SportB2B
Boris Petrov, Director of NP "Assembly of ski centers of Russia»