May 27 to 30,
Organized by "Acropolis" group of companies and Moscow Ski&Board Salon in Gostiny Dvor , the forum for mountain construction was attended by the leading domestic and foreign engineering and construction companies engaged in the construction and operation of ski resorts, including (full catalogue of the exhibitors is available here (Russian):
- WALLTOPIA.RU (design, engineering, and construction of rock-climbing walls, rope parks, and amusement parks)
- GORIMPEX (integrated solutions for mountain area improvement)
- DATAKRAT (automation of ski resorts on the basis of "SkiBars2" admission system)
- OOO "DSS" (design and consulting, supplying and installation of safety systems for slopes of any level of complexity)
- TREK (hi-tech systems for storage and drying of skiing equipment at rental points)
- RATRAK SERVIS (selling and servicing of snow groomers)
- ROSENGINEERING (design, construction, and service of ski resorts on the entire territory of Russia)
- SKADO (design and construction of mountain and ski resorts)
- SKADO-TECHNO (leader in the field of supplying snow grooming machinery, including PistenBully groomers)
- SNOW CITY ( equipment for children's fun parks and skiing parks)
- TECHNOALPIN (manufacturer of snowmaking systems)
- CHECHENHOLOD (machinery and construction of ski resorts)
At the opening ceremony of "Ski Build Expo - Caucasus", the exhibitors and the visitors were personally addressed by the leader of the republic of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov who noted that this even is expected to be organized on an annual basis. Specifically, Mr. Evkurov said: "We are planning on making this event annual. It is in the interest of our republic creating, at this venue, an Interregional educational center for providing instruction in the tourist industry. Mountain skiing gives plenty of positive emotion and generally isa great kind of active rest. Now our people will not have to go all the way up to Courchevel to get it. Every Russian will be able to make use of this great opportunity without having to leave his or her country - Dzheirakh provides speed, fresh air, and magnificent views".
The forum also included a panel discussion on the issues of the development of
Akhmet Palankoev shared about the prospects of building ski resorts in Ingushetia: "Acropolis" group is today's only investor and contractor for the ski resort construction in Armkhi that has already built a rope way and a ski slope - Akhmet Palankoev explains - The cooperation agreement between the republic of Ingushetia, "Acropolis" group, and "North Caucasus Ski Resorts" has already been signed.
The main resort will be the resort of Tsori in Ingushetia,
It is planned that in Armkhi there will be built four more slopes with a total length of about
We expect that in the nearest future this program will start getting implemented.
We hope that the forum "Ski Build Expo -
The representative of North Caucasus Ski Resorts Igor Kubyshkin continued with Akhmet Palankoev's train of thought: "The
The republics themselves and the regional business take an active part in this work, and, as we see, the creation of Armkhi resort should be entirely credited to the
What is really interesting for me and what I really like about today's conference in Armkhi is the fact that it gathered the real industry professionals. They gathered near those technologies and solutions that have been tested on a number of projects - both in