From 13 to 15 of August, 2013, the city of
- How did the idea of organizing a fair-sale for restored snowgroomers come around? Such an event will take place in
- Yes, the fair of snowgroomers will be organized in
- What are the benefits of the restored snowgroomers in this particular country?
- The first benefit is their price, of course. There is no substitute for a new high-quality snowgroomer - but for the low-budget ski resorts, which constitute 90% of this country's pool, this is the only option. The quality of restoration is a different issue, though. Most of the domestic companies that publish their offers on selling snowgroomers simply relay the offers from foreign companies and put up the photos from their European stocks. The data about the operating time, the year of release and even exterior view it is insufficient for the formation of objective conclusion about the state of machine.
In 2012, our company purchased 12 snowgroomers from four leading European companies specializing in re-selling and restoring snowgroomers. All 12 units required 5-10 thousand euros for upgrading them to an acceptable state. Due to this reason, in the spring of 2013, the company SKADO Techno simultaneously bought 17 machines (for timely troubleshooting, restoration and forming a compelling price for the client). At the Samara fair, one will be able to get competent advice from qualified personnel, as well as to examine each of the machines for himself.
- What makes such public events different from the standard day-to-day work? How do they raise the brand awareness?
- With time, the German machinery PistenBully does not lose its quality, so in this respect, selling it is relatively easy. In fact, these babies DO sell themselves. What we do, however, is we provide support for this brand on the
For me, in any kind of work, the creative component is important, and something new that you bring into this or that endeavor. We try to move forward and develop the trade-in market of snow groomers in
- Exhibiting at
- In my view, today Moscow Ski&Board Salon is the only large and informative trade show that is organized in
Our alliance with the Moscow Ski&Board Salon is non-accidental, we represent the leaders in the specific category and we want to work with the leaders. What we, actually, are doing! I am sure that our further collaboration will be very fruitful, and results will exceed all possible expectations!
The interview was prepared by Natasha Poletayeva
General representation of PistenBully in
Kassbohrer Gelandefahrzeug AG is the leader in manufacturing and supplying the snowgroomers for skiing slopes, biathlon tracks, classic ski runs, BeachTech machines for cleaning of the beaches, as well as arious special vehicles for transporting people and supplies to hard-to-reach areas. The PistenBully machinery occupies more than 70% of the world market in servicing the slopes and ski runs of varying degrees of complexity.
The company "SKADO Techno" is the General Representative of Kassbohrer Gelandefahrzeug AG, the exclusive carrier of warranty from the manufacturer and supplier of new and used snowgroomers PistenBully and Formatic on the
We successfully cooperate in the area of supplying and servicing PistenBully snowgroomers with most ski centers in