19th Moscow Ski&Board Salon Ski Build Expo – mountain engineering
November 2-4, 2012 November 1-4 2012
Venue: Gostiny Dvor
Floor plan: more
Below is the current list of exhibitors of 19 Ski&Board Salon and SKI BUILD EXPO - 2012! as of 04.06.2012 more
· In 2012, the project concept of Moscow Ski&Board Salon will undergo a few changes
· Following up on the creation of Ski Build Expo area, the overall exposition is going to feature six “activity zones”:
Water sports zone
Snowboard and downhill skis zone
· All these zones are going to get a dedicated promo campaign of their own.
· The so-called “villages” are meant to boost the turnout of the trade and industry specialists
· The clients and buyers will also draw their benefit from such areas where brands of one certain branch are grouped: the search for the right booth will become much quicker and easier
· The Outdoor Village is meant to unite the suppliers
· Including the companies – members of Russian Outdoor Group (ROG)
· Positioning: in the vicinity of the rock-climbing wall where Russia’s Rock-Climbing Cup will take place.
· The project named “Nordic Ski Sprint on the artificial coating” in 2011, organized at Moscow Ski&Board Salon, featured a cross-country skis contest (over 100 people took part)
· In 2012, yet another contest (ski sprint) is going to be organized (indoor biathlon contest is also considered as an option)
· For the first time around, in 2012, Moscow Ski&Board Salon is going to feature a wakeboard construction (two pools and a figure for wakeboard stunts)
· Such an event (indoor wakeboard) will take part for the first time around in Russia
· The “water area” next to the pools is meant to unite the manufacturers of wake, surf, and kite equipment
· The ski/snowboard zone will be represented by the traditional mountain of Moscow Ski&Board Salon upon which a jibbing contest will be organized (on the man-made structure) with the new-school skis and snowboard
· An event like this has not taken place at Moscow Ski&Board Salon since 2008.
· In 2012, for the first time
Men’s Health Ski Style Russian Winter Verticalny Mir (“Vertical World”) Risk Lyzhniy Mir (“Ski World”)
Industry Internet sites Russian Mountaineering Federation
· The work of the press area will include thematic meetings, press conferences, photo exhibitions, and showing the video content.
In view of the growth of the popularity of the products and services of the extreme sports market, meant for the very little visitors of Moscow Ski&Board Salon, the Children’s Area will be built, including a rope funpark, a children’s rock-climbing wall, and other points of interest meant specifically for the children
Audience: representatives of wholesale companies, sports retail stores, travel agencies, children aged from 4 to 12 and their parents.
We are inviting for supporting the project the representatives of ski resorts that specialize in programs, as well as the manufacturers of skiwear, outfits, and accessories for children.
+7 (495) 681 25 30, 688 13 44
Anastasiya Parafilo (project coordinator)