Ski Build Expo 2016 will feature virtual ski slopes on a SkyTechSport Ski and Snowboard Simulator! Virtual racetracks will be open to all visitors right in the centre of Moscow for free, just drop by the Interactive zone of the show.
Skiers of all levels can try the machine, even those who had never actually tried the real thing. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a novice, explore how simulated G-forces create the same feelings as on the real snow, check out customized racetracks and snow conditions, test your skills and get detailed statistics.
You may even venture for copies of real Olympic slopes.
In any case, wear comfortable clothes and be ready for a real workout on October 14-16 at Gostiny Dvor!
Business and Sideshow Program of Moscow Ski&Board Salon / Ski Build Expo - 2016
We will be very happy to see YOUR COMPANY among the exhibitors of "Moscow Ski&Board Salon / Ski Build Expo - 2016" that will take place October 14-16 in Gostiny Dvor, Moscow.
We embrace change, and we have prepared a new business program and a new side-show program for this year.
What will it be?
- Ø Conference “New Development Stage of the Domestic Mountain Tourism”
- Ø Conference “Marketing and Promoting Russian Mountain Resorts, Hotels, and Skiing Services on Russian and Foreign Markets"
- Ø 1st Biathlon business forum: the importance of developing biathlon, the infrastructure for biathlon and classic skis, ways to increase the revenues of the commercial sports and tourist projects.
- Ø Extreme Zone (Extreme Safety): the "visiting card" of Moscow Ski&Board Salon that features the riders' exhibition gala on the mountain built in the amphitheater of Gostiny Dvor.
- Ø The biathlon exhibition gala on the artificial snow with the use of laser gun simulators.
- Ø Revolution SKI Party: a rock festival featuring new upcoming indie bands of Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Helsinki, the winners of Revolution Russia live band contest.
- Ø Children's zone: the traditional Children's zone at Moscow Ski&Board Salon (a children's ball pit, rope park, and more)
- Ø Pump Track: a looping trail system of dirt berms and “rollers” (smooth dirt mounds for pumping) for bicycling without the rider pedaling.
And make sure you do not forget about our main Internet resource! Salon Expo Newsletter is a great advertising tool targeted at industry reporters and specialists, engaged in the area of mountain engineering, tourism, and sports.
Our newsletter is out twice a week. The exhibitors of Moscow Ski&Board Salon can also post their news in Salon Expo newsletter after creating an account on the website www.skiexpo.ru (on requirement written to email@example.com).